Clinics & Services
Doctors, nurses and other attached staff provide these services. Please make an appointment in the usual way.
- Diabetic, Asthma and CHD Clinics - Dr Arora
- Antenatal Clinic - Dr Arora & attached community midwife. Care includes a weekly clinic in surgery and shared antenatal care with our local hospitals. Dr Arora also sees antenatal patients and performs postnatal examinations in clinic on Friday 11:00 to 13:00. the health visitor then follows your child’s progress.
- Child Health - Dr Arora, nurse & health visitor.
- Immunisations - Dr Arora, nurse/HCA
- Travel Clinic - Dr Arora & nurse
- Well Person Clinic - nurse & HCA.
- Anticoagulant Clinic - nurse and Dr Arora
- Minor Surgery (including joint injections) - Dr Arora
- Family Planning/ IUCD Fitting/Implanon – Dr Arora
- Health Checks for over 40’s.
- Weight Management Advice - by Appointment only
- Nurse/HCA Services - blood and urine tests, blood pressure measurements, weight management, glucometer use, electrocardiographs, ear syringing, spirometry.