Safeguarding of Children and Vulnerable Adults. Help for Domestic Abuse

The child’s welfare is paramount -Reporting Concerns

If you are concerned about a child's welfare or worried they are being abused, you can make a referral to Bracknell Forest Multi-agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) - Telephone number 01344 352005 or email

Emergency Duty Team (5.00pm - 9.00am Mon-Fri, 24 hrs on weekends and bank holidays) 01344 786543

Berkshire local safeguarding children boards child protection procedures available at:


Berkshire safeguarding adults partnership board procedures available at:

Reporting Concerns about Vulnerable Adults

Safeguarding is everyone's responsibility.

If you are concerned about someone, please phone Adult Social Care on 01344 351500.

Or you can report your concern using our online form.

If emergency help is required when the office is closed, the Emergency Duty Team can be contacted on 01344 786543.

If you think someone is in immediate danger please phone emergency services on 999. Do not put yourself or anyone else at risk.

What will happen next?

In response to your contact, trained staff will carry out a careful and sensitive enquiry. What happens then will depend on the wishes of the person and the seriousness of their situation. If they are in physical danger, ensuring their safety will take priority.

Information and advice will be offered so that the person can make an informed choice about any practical help they need or action they wish to take. If they are unable to make an informed choice, care will be taken to support and protect them.

Preventing Domestic Abuse during the pandemic :

Please click on folowing link for local help and support.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website